shipping across The Netherlands
free shipping from €50
RECIPE: PULLED MUSHROOMS TACOS WITH JARA SALSA PICANTE
Posted on January 30 2022
- 3 tbsp JARA Salsa Picante
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 4 tortillas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 tbsp sweet corn
- 1 lime
- 200 gr vegan creme fraîche
- 1 red onion
- 3 radishes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Frying pan
- Cut the mushrooms, marinade them in 2 tbsp JARA Salsa Picante (or less if you prefer less spicy) and pan fry them with olive oil so they get a nice color on each side. Once they are nice and caramelized, add cumin. Reserve and put them aside.
- Chop the red onions julienne style, pick the coriander and cut lime in wedges. Reserve and put them aside.
- Slice the radishes and put in a bowl of water, this helps to keep the crunchiness.
- Put the tortillas in the oven or in a pan and heat them up till they are nice and warm (not too hot if not they become nachos) once ready, reserve and put them inside a bowl with a cloth to cover (this keeps them nice warm and soft).
- For assembling, get the tortillas and spread it with some vegan creme fraîche, add some pulled mushrooms and top it up with onion, coriander, sweet corn, the chopped radishes and 1 tbsp JARA Salsa Picante and drizzle with lemon.
- Enjoy a delicious, easy meal!