shipping across The Netherlands
free shipping from €50
RECIPE: KUMPIR WITH JARA SALSA AI FUNGHI, HERBS AND CREAM FRESH
Posted on May 11 2022
We can't imagine better comfort food than a stuffed baked potato!
Kumpir is actually the Turkish version of a baked potato. The cooking of the potato takes a bit long, but the recipe is really easy. With Jara Salsa Ai Funghi the filling is ready in the blink of an eye!
Start making it in the afternoon and it will be ready for dinner.
- 1 big potato
- Jara Salsa Ai Funghi
- Some sprigs of chives – finely sliced
- Some sprigs of parsley – finely sliced
- 2 tbsp (vegan) sour cream
- 1 tbsp(vegan)butter
- Edible flowers (not mandatory)
- Cook the potato in the oven wrapped in aluminium foil for 1 hour and a half at 200 degrees
- Take the potato out of the oven and slice it open. With a spoon, scoop the potato, put in a bowl and purèe the inside with some (vegan) butter
- Put back the mashed into the potato, and mix it with JARA Salsa Ai Funghi
- Put on the potato a layer of butter and more JARA Salsa Ai Funghi enough to fill in the potato
- Put the potato again in the oven for 10 minutes
- Garnish with the herbs, edible flowers and the (vegan) sour cream